Chicken Salad Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers
I love chicken salad, but since switching my diet away from bread, I’ve been searching for a great lunch recipe. My local grocery store had a bag of these mini sweet peppers on sale, and it dawned on me. I can stuff them with chicken salad and 3 or 4 of them would make a great lunch. I tried a few cut lengthwise, but I think I like them better stuff from the top.
- 1 batch Chicken Salad
- 1 pound mini Sweet peppers
- Cut the tops off of the peppers and using your finger and/or the back of a spoon remove as many of the seeds and ribs as possible
- Alternatively, you can remove the tops and cut them in half, and remove the seeds and ribs
- Use a teaspoon and stuff the peppers
- They make a great lunch, or snack, and should last in the fridge for 5-7 days, but mine never last that long 🙂