A Sweat or Hot Italaian Sausage recipe
Write a review
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed/ground fennel seed
- (OPTIONALFOR HOT) 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- Mix everything together and knead until flecks of spice are evenly distributed through the sausage.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before cooking.
The Kilted Caveman http://www.kiltedcaveman.com.php56-22.dfw3-1.websitetestlink.com/